living room designs
Since I have been on Instagram, I have “met” so many other talented bloggers! Laurie who has a wonderful blog called Laurie Jones Home recently showcased her holiday décor and I was so impressed! Isn’t that image above of her space cozy? I love her colour scheme too! O.K., enough on the chatter, let’s take a look at some more of her home…

living room ideas for small spaces


luxury interior design
modern living room designs
new home design
small space bedroom
interior design tips
interior design living room
Impressive, isn’t it? Laurie posted her decked out dining room yesterday here. Seriously ooh and aah worthy! Thank you Laurie for sharing your beautiful home and for adding lots of festive cheer to my day! Happy Thursday everyone. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top