summer drink

We recently returned from a mini vacation in Florida and we loaded up lots of mangoes when we were returning home.  In addition to making smoothies and mango chicken, we recently added mango margarita to the list of what to make using mangoes.

summer drink
some of the ingredients needed(tequila is optional)

I saw the recipe in the Summer issue of  Good Housekeeping magazine that was waiting for me in my mailbox on returning home. I thought they must've known that I would be loaded with lots of mangoes and included that recipe just for me! Ha!

Here's the Simple Recipe:

Blend 6 cups ice; 3 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped; 3 Tbsp. orange juice; 2 Tbsp. honey; 2 Tbsp. lime juice; 1 tsp. grated orange peel; and 1 cup white tequila(optional). Serves 8.

summer drink

Yummy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top