I recently discovered this gem from one of my twitter comrades and I fell in love. Of course, I immediately thought this would make such a perfect post for Valentine’s day since one can’t miss the beautiful red with the splashes of white.  The Hotel Plaza Athénée  offers an unforgettable experience  where one is surrounded by luxury, Parisian elegance and charm. It’s also ideally located between the Avenue des Champs Elyse’es and the Eiffel Tower.


Awww…, wouldn’t this be the perfect spot to celebrate Valentine’s Day?


What a view!

Such intricate architectural features –this room exudes luxury and elegance. I also love how that beautiful mirror perched perfectly on the mantle mimics the architectural gold frames in the room.

perfect for relaxing and soaking up the sun…

There she is, the Magnificent Eiffel Tower! The perfect backdrop to a romantic dinner

Pink and gold never looked so pretty


So, anyone off to Paris? Happy Tuesday to all! XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top