Girls, y'all got one A night that's special everywhere From New York to Hollywood It's ladies night and girls the feeling's good And the feeling's right Oh yes it's ladies night Oh what a night (oh what a night).

Ladies do you remember those Lyrics from Kool & The Gang (Ladies Night)? I think I was only five at the time but anyhow I can still remember the song as a young girl.


You can fulfill all your dreams Party here, party there, everywhere this is your night! 


Ready to get your party on but not sure where to go?
Are you searching your city to find the place to be! Now what if you were a laid-back type of lady who weren’t into the party life anymore but just love hanging out with the girls here and there? (“I hear you”). Have a family and love being around them but every now and then you has to have a ladies night? Have you ever thought about creating a room in your home just for you or should I say you and the ladies here and there? I know I'd thought about it so I thought it would be fun to find some cool rooms just for the ladies or as Kool & The Gang put it( Kool places just for ladies night). Here are some pretty cool rooms that can be just for that every now and then occasion for the ladies. Come on ladies lets party!!

This is a pretty looking retro room

Yea ladies how about this? Guy isn't the only-ones who can have fun. How cool is that pink pool-table?


Be ready to get your game on
Look at the circle rugs in the pink in green. How cute!
I love this room
Party on ladies



"This is a party room I love" Can be for teen girls also


Take the party out to the rooftop

Let's go swim in the pink lighted pool!

Beautiful




  Wow what a part!

So are you ready to create a room just for you and share it with your girls here and there?
Which room did you like most?
Would you use any of these ideas for your lady room?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
Talk to you soon until next time
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top