~ Cesare Pavese
These are pictures of a photo wall that I had created when we celebrated baby Z’s first birthday back in March of this year. There were at least eighty pictures that showed him from birth up until the point of his birthday. My camera is always with me to capture our lifestyle and essentially our memories. Daddy wasn’t around for the first birthday, but he was definitely on the photo wall and capturing the celebration with these pictures enabled him to still enjoy the details and feel apart of that special day!
And with that said, let me introduce to the lovely ladies of BellflowerBooks.com! They are experts in capturing your memories beautifully! Their site, BellflowerBooks.com helps people to easily create meaningful gifts to celebrate special occasions like weddings, significant birthdays, new babies, anniversaries and retirements. So fun!
Their website allows a group of people to work together to create a collaborative memory book full of letters and photographs. Their books are also perfect for documenting group/family vacations, childhood memories and for providing encouragement to people who are battling illness. The entire book is created online and professionally printed and bound. The end result is a beautiful 12 x12 hardcover book printed on 100 pound archival quality paper.
A few more things about www.BellflowerBooks.com :
- The company was started by two childhood friends.
- The Co-Founder and the graphic designer are both stay-at-home moms.
- They are committed to donating books to people battling illnesses who are truly in need of some good wishes. They have partnered withwww.pinkribbongirls.org to raise awareness about their organization and to donate books to women in the organization currently undergoing treatment, reaching significant milestones (like 5 years of being cancer free) and to amazing volunteers.
- Their books are printed and bound in the U.S.A.
- They use 50% post-consumer materials to keep our product eco-friendly.
For additional entries:
Giveaway ends Dec 21st! Good luck everyone!XX