NewYear
Welcome to 2011 my friends! I feel so blessed to be able to embrace a new year with good health and strength! Personally, I am not one for resolutions, however, I am always excited about the start of a new year because it  represents an opportunity for me to let my light shine a bit brighter,  to learn something(s) new about myself that subsequently leads to a better me and to soak up all the new design ideas/trends that tend to surface! ahem-honeysuckle pink anyone?Smile


The last of the snow has finally melted.  I love when it snows, but after a few days, I am ready for it to dissolve or say bye bye since we still have to go places and get things done. I was quite the busy bee during the break too.  There will be much to share in the coming days…


O.K. raise your coffee/tea cups/mugs everyone- a toast for you;  Here’s to you shining your brightest this year. I wish for you the Lord’s richest blessings and for the greatest of health! Happy New Year everyone!  A warm embrace and kisses on the cheeks to each of youSmile XX

{1, 2. 3}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top