TL
The perfect reading space.

Hello, everyone!  I’m Sheila from teachingliteracy.tumblr.com and am delighted that Stacey invited me to be a guest blogger today.  Like Stacey, I am an educator and passionate about the written word.  I hope you enjoy these literacy-inspired spaces and designs.  Happy reading!


TL1
TL3
This is a cake!

TL4

Clever way to store books…

TL5
TL6
TL7

Book bags…literally.

TL8
TL11
Wear your favorite book with beautiful literary jewelry by Jeremy May

Isn’t this post very inspiring? Any blog that promotes literacy and encourages reading is a daily must read in my book.  Sheila’s blog isn’t only a feast for the eyes, but also represents the importance of literacy which is lacking in today’s culture. Thank you Sheila! 
Happy Tuesday everyone! XX

{image credits 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top