Photo Jul 11, 4 03 39 PM
Sometimes I feel like a traitor when I keep gushing so much over blue. You see, orange is my favourite colour. But, there is just something about blue….
 
Photo Jul 10, 2 41 36 PM
Especially the deep, navy shade that never fails to make me weak in the knees.
 
Photo Jul 18, 3 01 50 PM
So what is it about blue? I had to do some research about its psychology and meaning. Here is what I found from empoweryourselfwithcolorpsychology.com

This color is one of trust, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw attention. It hates confrontation, and likes to do things in its own way.
From a color psychology perspective, blue is reliable and responsible. This color exhibits an inner security and confidence. You can rely on it to take control and do the right thing in difficult times. It has a need for order and direction in its life, including its living and work spaces.
 
Hmmm, we may be onto something here. I know visually(I am a very visual person), I enjoy looking at blue. I’ve rounded up some spaces with splashes of this color in the design. Let’s take a look, shall we?
 
Photo Jul 15, 3 34 10 PM
Photo Jul 11, 4 03 46 PM
Photo Jul 14, 7 23 14 AM
Photo Jul 15, 3 36 05 PM
Photo Jul 15, 3 35 03 PM
Photo Jul 15, 3 33 58 PM
Photo Jul 15, 3 34 21 PM
Photo Jul 22, 7 42 08 AM
Are you besotted with blue too? Do tell! xx
 
{images: my tumblr}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top