elegant
The facade of this home is simple yet statuesque. I love how the vines have grown up on the sides and that shade provided from the trees looks so welcoming.

elegant1 I love the light coming and and the fact that they left the windows undressed. The neutral walls also is a great backdrop for those deep luscious looking grey couches. Those orange chairs just pop too, don't they? Gotta love orange:-)

elegant11 elegant12I LOVE this kitchen!  Love it!:-)
elegant10
What’s not to love about this room? The homeowner obviously loves the colour orange too! That chair against the dark striped wallpaper and curtains equals Wow!
elegant7 Nice use of colour to highlight the vanity/sink area. I love the purple too.
elegant6 If i ever have a girl, when she gets a bit older, her room is going to be just like this!
Labor Day weekend is almost here! Happy Thursday my friends. XX

{via here}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top