“The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.”  Robert Burns


1015sabisandhotel via Conde Nast Traveler
      Well, my plans to have a picnic most certainly didn’t come to fruition. I always have a plan B as implied by that quote so the weekend was not ruined.  Why not a picnic you ask? Well, Saturday was still too hot and it has been raining nonstop since yesterday. Lesson learned: do not believe your meteorologist:-). Oh, i almost forgot, baby Zion had his first bad accident on Friday. Yep, he fell and busted his lip(it seems as if his top teeth dug into his bottom lip and it was not pretty). There was blood everywhere(gory-sorry) and somehow i held it together long enough to “doctor him up.” I assessed the wounds and determined he didn’t need stitches so we didn’t go to the ER. Later on as he slept, i cried like a baby when i was telling a neighbor what happened. I didn’t sleep Friday night because i wanted to make sure he was still breathing and you can imagine all the thoughts going through my mind. Anyway, i knew that he was fine when i heard a banging on the wall the next morning(that’s my wake up call from him and did i mention his bedroom is next to mine? because we share a wall:-) ). He is back to climbing and running(he never walks) and my sweet baby boy will be just fine.
   I hope your weekend was accident free and that you all had a terrific one! The wonderful Kelly over at Life at 5 feet has awarded me the 101 award. We are becoming fast friends and it’s uncanny just how much we have in common. I also look forward to visiting her blog each day as her posts are usually filled with such wit and humour.  I can’t imagine anyone not knowing about Kelly, but if you don’t, time to get “in the know” and give her a visit.
happy 101
*On receiving this lovely award, i am to do the following:
*  I am to thank the giver.(done:-))
*  List 10 things I like.
*  Pass on to fellow bloggers and let them know via comment

101 I am a huge fan of Bob Barley(it has nothing to do with the fact that i’m Jamaican either). His music and lyrics transcend generations and eras. Irie man:-)

1014dwell
via dwell
You all know that i love the colour, orange:-)

1012 I love the golden cast in this photograph, the hair and the bohemian appeal

1013 Stark contrast from the one above, however, i love everything about this pic too.
tiramisu I can’t get enough of this goodness-I Love Tiramisu!

1017contempo this gorgeous architectural beauty of a  house in Singapore-via the contemporist
1018contempo
1019contempo
1010contempo
See more pictures of this gem here

10112
this message

10113 I am a big fan of the Weeping Willow tree and this divine structure with that bed under the Willow has my heart palpitating! Thank you to my girl at Cabbage Rose for this sweet, sweet eye candy.

Ok, now time to pass this  award on to my fellow bloggers. I would love to pass it to the following lovely ladies:
Hollie of & Baby makes three
Signe of  SignePling
Jeanette of Everton Terrace
Tina of Komma- hem
Heather of A measure of
Kelli G of Bug Miscellany

1016sabisandhotel Thank you again Kelly! Muah! Happy Monday my friends. XX

PS. I will be announcing the winner for the giveaway either later or tomorrow!

{fashion pics via fashionising.com, message via tumblr, last pic-Conde Nast Traveler}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top