MilesRedd1
Miles Redd’s designs are not for the faint of heart which is probably why he appeals to me. He is a designer who is not fearless in his use of colour and the juxtaposition of varying textures. I also admire his effortless mix of design genres. I love that oversized art piece and the flokati rug featured above. There’s nothing like the feel of a flokati rug underfoot-so soft and furry.

MilesRedd3
I love the blend of cool and warm tones in this room. Check out that ark sexy floor that enables everything else to say”look at me!”

MilesRedd5
Lovely eclectic collage an that gilded mirror is perfect in the center. I love the old world and romantic vibe that’s ebbing in the vein of this space

MilesRedd2
Somber, organic, stylish and a dash of pink. Gotta love it!

MilesRedd6
Traditional with some feminine flair!

MilesRedd
MilesRedd7
I’d be happy in either of these bedrooms! Do you have a favourite Miles Redd room?
Happy Wednesday my lovelies! XX

PS. Don’t miss out on this great giveaway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top