How is everyone? I have missed you all terribly! My Connecticut visit was a blast and it is  so breathtakingly beautiful there at this time of year! However, while it was great to visit with family, I am thrilled to be back in my own home and bed, and also to have baby Z back on his regular sleeping schedule.  I also can’t wait to see what you’ve all been up to.


Have you all started to decorate for Christmas yet? I’m sure a number of you have your Christmas trees up already. I love a colourful Christmas tree and colourful Christmas décor, but I can’t help being drawn to the crispness and simplicity of a white Christmas like the one depicted in these photographs.




These soothing Christmas inspiration pictures are from the portfolio of  the talented photographer, Sandra Aslaken. Do you like your Christmas décor to be extravagant or do you apply a bit of restraint? Personally, I have to have some type of drama which usually translates into colourSmile. Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner? Happy Tuesday everyone! XX

{images}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top