random 061
This weekend was actually dry and sunny-yay! Hence, we spent most of out time outside. Baby Z loves to water the flowers(although they’re struggling because it gets so cold at nights).  We even took a short trip out of town where I was reminded of how important technology is. You see, I was shopping for baby Z in the Gap store when one of the clerks said to me, “you know, if you put on your facebook page that you’re  at the Gap store and state its location, you would get 40% off.” I said “really?” while simultaneously reaching for my HTC Evo phone. It was so simple because I already had my facebook icon on my phone and I just typed in that I was shopping at the Gap and gave its location and Voila!  On my home from the trip, I couldn’t help but think that if I wasn’t abreast of technology, then I wouldn’t have been able to save some money.  We do live in a dynamic society where technology is center stage.  It’s definitely advantageous to keep abreast of it all, don’t you think?

random 072
The hubby watching over his son. Awww.  For some reason, baby Z is enamored with Ginger’s (our dog) bowl and its contents. Thankfully, so far, I’ve been able to stop him from giving Ginger’s dog food the taste testSmile.

random 469
Striking a pose at a fountain in my downtown area

random 479
He loves to pull the blinds to the side so that he can see Ginger. I usually have it up for him so that he can peek out at his leisure…
I hope you all had a superb weekend. Setting the clock back an hour always takes some getting used to. I have to also reset my internal clock and I think it has affected baby Z’s sleep pattern this weekend too.  Welcome to Monday my friends. XX

PS. Tomorrow, I’ll have a fantastic giveaway for everyone! Can’t wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top