Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! I truly felt loved! I had a super time last night and it will be a party filled weekend for sure! Why not celebrate for more than one days, right? Yes, this birthday was even extra special because the hubby was home to share it with me too!
Today, I’m sharing some eye candy spaces from Dominique Vorillon. I first saw him on another blog(don’t remember the name). I bookmarked him then, and I recently saw him featured at desire to inspire. I love how his  portfolio’s repertoire has something for everyone.  It’s a feast for the eyes, especially for someone as visual as myself… 


Any special plans this weekend?  Whatever you do, enjoy it! Have a fantastic weekend everyone and much love to each of you! XX

{images}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top