MemWnd.intro
Above all else this memorial weekend I am beyond proud of my veteran hubby and all the other men and women(fallen heroes) and those who serve so we can enjoy the luxuries we so easily take for granted. I salute them. Who-AAA!


MemWnd.1stjpg
This long weekend, many of us will headed to the “beach house”

MemWnd.jpg3

MemWnd
to chill out and enjoy the companionship of our friends

MemWnd.jpg1
or dress up our backyard and save money on gas by staying homeSmile

outdoorDTsay
bbbbbbbbbb
we will most definitely be lighting up the grill as they say here in the South and I want to give this  Cram on Kebabs recipe a try. find all the details on how to make it here.  I know that not everyone will be celebrating a long weekend, but do enjoy whatever it is you do this weekend. if you’re stateside, don’t forget to give a nod to our men and women in the Armed forces. Peace and love my friends. XX

{images: via, via, via}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top